Hello and Welcome!

Thank you for navigating your way to my little corner of the web. Here, I custom-create digital designs that are made-to-order and guaranteed to impress. Please read on to see what Four Little Monkeys can do for you. From printed pages you can drop into an album, to glossy photo books you can give as gifts; there are invites, announcements, greeting cards and more! Contact me and we'll discuss what I can create for you today.

If you're like most people, you take hundreds (okay, maybe even thousands) of pictures, but don't have time to get them in albums. Instead of letting them just take up space on your hard drive, I can turn them into amazing pages you'll cherish forever. Several sizes, themes, styles and price ranges are available to you.

All of my album and photo book pages can be designed in two styles: Basic and Deluxe. "Basic" puts the pictures on the pages, mats them, adds coordinating background paper, a title, simple journaling, and an embellishment or two. "Deluxe" takes it up a notch, giving you more details like double-matting, torn edges, funky titles, extra embellishments and a wider variety of papers/fonts. Whether you like simple or prefer elaborate, you're sure to be pleased!

Please see the slideshows at the right side of this page for samples of my recent work. (2-page album layouts are in the top slideshow, and cards/announcements/invites are in the bottom one). By double-clicking on either of the slideshows, you will be redirected to Picassa, where you can view my work up close and at your own speed. Then just close out that window to automatically return to this page.

Here are some projects I can make for you...


Individual scrapbook pages (8x8, 8x10, 8-1/2x11, or 12x12)


I will create your page(s), email them to you for approval, then put them in jpg format and send them back via email. You can have them printed at your own photo developing store. It's really as easy as uploading a photo and picking it up in an hour. Or, if you'd like me to have them printed, then send them to you via USPS, please add $4 per page PLUS $6.95 shipping per order. (Pages are available glossy or lustre, and printed on top-quality, photo-safe paper).

Individual page "Basic" ~ $10*
"Deluxe" ~ $16

Two-page spread "Basic"~ $18*
"Deluxe" ~ $28

*Regardless of size or number of photos used

In the email you send me containing photos for your layout, you can include names, dates and details for me to put on your page. You're welcome to suggest titles, colors, number of pictures per page, etc, or you can leave it entirely up to me and I'll make it perfect! Remember, this is what I've been doing for nearly half my life! It's my passion and I won't be done until you're completely delighted.

Photo Books



These hard-bound, "coffee table books" are becoming extremely popular. Not only do they make treasured gifts (think 50th wedding anniversary, high school graduation, or that amazing honeymoon you just returned from), they are also a great way to organize your doubtlessly HUGE stash of photos you've got in shoeboxes under your bed. They're a simple way to ease the monumental task of getting all those digital pictures into a format that can actually be viewed and appreciated.

Imagine a bookshelf displaying colorful spines that read "Summer Vacation in San Diego," "Disneyland 2010," "Our New Home," and "Christmas in the Carribean." Wouldn't that be far better than just occasionally glancing at your fondest memories on the glaring, impersonal screen of your computer?

Most books contain 20 pages, and the average page has between 1 and 10 photos on it. (See my samples ~ I'm a creative cropper and can fit many pictures on a single page)! Pricing is as follows:

8 x 8 glossy, hard-bound book "Basic" ~ $155.00 Each additional page ~ $10.00
8 x 8 glossy, hard-bound book "Deluxe" ~ $225 Each additional page ~ $16.00

12x12 glossy, hard-bound book "Basic" ~ $280.00 Each additional page ~ $12.00
12x12 glossy, hard-bound book "Deluxe" ~ $345.00 Each additional page ~ $16.00

I can get page proofs to you as I finish them, but the final book time will depend on the print house. Currently, I use Creative Memories, Snapfish and Costco. For a typical 20-page book you can expect 4-6 weeks for the entire project to be completed, once I have all of your photos and instructions. We'll communicate via phone or email ~ whichever you prefer ~ and I'll send progress reports as often as you like.
Greeting cards, Invitations, Announcments

I usually work with a 5x7 format because this is a common-size envelope. However, I can do whatever size fits your needs. You'll send me your information, whatever you'd like on your card, pictures if necessary (like for holiday cards), then I'll work up a sample for you. Again, I'll edit, tweak and adjust details until you're absolutely happy. After payment, I'll email the final project to you and then it's yours to post on websites, attach to emails, print at Costco, or anything else you'd like to do with it.

All 5x7 designs, regardless of theme or event ~ $25.00

Payment is by personal check, or money order. I hope to have Paypal soon.
Please don't hesitate to email me with questions.
I'm excited to start making your projects!
Creatively Yours,
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Album layouts and Photo Book pages