About Me

I've been scrapbooking since before it was a popular hobby. I put stickers on my lunchbox and framed school pictures with popsicle sticks. But alas, I grew up, went to college, got married and had four monkeys...I mean kids. In raising my children I have lost my mind, but found my soul.

Now, those adorable offspring make up the majority of what I photograph, edit, embellish and create. Without them, you'd just be seeing a lot of our dog. Don't get me wrong, he's the cutest Boxer you've ever had the pleasure of being drooled on by, but luckily he's not the subject of all my layouts.

In the past, I was a "traditional" scrapbooker, complete with paper, pens, die cuts and stamps. (I own over 25 pairs of decorative scissors and I have floor-to-ceiling paper racks for my techni-color assortment of cardstock).

It served me well for 15 years, but then I discovered digital. It was like the heavens opened up and angels sang their praises. I was hooked. It's utterly amazing and completely addictive. Let me show you what digital can do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Album layouts and Photo Book pages